Today, we’ll look at 25 natural ways to relieve back pain. There are many more natural ways to relieve back pain than these 25, but this is a good place to start. There are several categories in which the 25 natural ways to relieve back pain can be divided.
The first step is stretching, followed by strengthening, and finally by drinking and eating. The third of the 25 natural ways to relieve back pain is to maintain good posture while sitting and standing.
Stretching is the first of the 25 natural ways to relieve back pain. To accomplish this, hold each position for 5-8 seconds without bouncing or making any quick movements. Do not push past the pain. If you are in pain, you must stop.
1. Lie face down on an exercise ball with your shoulders slightly forward.
2. After some time sitting, stand up and place your hands on your lower back, then push your shoulders back and hips forward.
3. Lie face up on the ground. Pull one knee up to your chest, then the other leg up to your chest.
4. Holding the previous position, twist the bottom half of your torso to the left and point your knees to the 10 o’clock position, then to the right at the 2 o’clock position. Keep in mind that you should hold each position for 5-8 seconds.
5. While lying face up on the ground, bend your knees and place your feet flat on the ground. Push your hips up slowly until you form a bridge. Back strengthening is included in the second group of 25 natural ways to relieve back pain.
6. Perform squats in the Hindu style. This will strengthen your lower back, allowing you to deal with day-to-day rigor.
7. Perform sit-ups. Sit-ups not only strengthen your abs but also relieve pressure on your back muscles.
8. Superman position. Lay face down and lift your upper torso and legs to form a bowl with your body, holding the position for a few seconds.
9. The Reverse Fly is a type of fly exercise/stretch that is reversed. Lean over at a 90-degree angle, hold a 5 to 10 pound weight in each hand, and raise both arms straight out.
10. Raise the opposite arm and leg.
Get on all fours, fully extend one of your arms, raise the opposite leg, and then switch to the other arm and leg.
How to Eat and Drink to Relieve Back Pain
Drink plenty of water.
12. Limit your intake of sugar and carbonated beverages.
13. Consume foods high in vitamin B-12.
14 Increase your calcium intake.
15. Consume magnesium-rich foods.
While Standing or Sitting, Maintain Good Posture
16. Use a lumbar support for your lower back if you sit for a long period of time.
17. Sit or stand with your back pressed against your tummy and your shoulders pushed back.
When standing or sitting, place one foot on a step stool.
19. If you must stand for an extended period of time, keep your chest elevated, shoulders back, and your body straight to the ground.
20. If you must sit at a desk for an extended period of time, raise your computer monitor to a higher position so you do not have to look down. Maintain a level head at all times. Moving is the fifth and final group of 25 natural ways to relieve back pain.
21. If you sit for an extended period of time, lean to the right and left. Maintain constant self-adjustment.
22. Take more walks. Walking helps to strengthen your back muscles.
23. Get down on all fours and touch your toes.
24. Make sure to rotate your head.
25. Give yourself a big bear hug.
The 25 natural ways to relieve back pain I mentioned are just a few ideas; there are many more that can help with back pain.